We are currently looking for an energetic and creative Graphic Designer to join this busy and reputable company located at Wheelers Hill.
You will work in synergy with the Marketing department and NPD team to create a cohesive and strong brand image across all platforms from conception to production and delivery, which includes branding, marketing and e-commerce.
You will be responsible for:
- Producing high quality designs for print media and e-marketing
- Developing catalogues, brochures, posters & other marketing collateral
- Designing and coordinating with trade shows and company events
- Social media monitoring and advertising
- Website maintenance, SEO & updates
- Developing company internal collateral for other teams
- Managing the image library and coordinating with the internal network
- Qualification in Graphic Design.
- Previous experience in a commercial environment, ideally within an e-commerce or a marketing company.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Indesign and Photoshop. After Effects, Premiere and 3D software would be an advantage but not essential.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise, and confidently work under pressure and hitting deadlines.
- Knowledge of marketing elements and marketing trends.
- A sound knowledge of graphic design for the web; from document and presentation creation, to edms, social media and advertising graphics.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Mandarin is preferred.
- Self motivated.
- Can work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Have a strong eye for detail and accuracy.
- Experience with video/photo editing and Product Photography is preferred.
You are required to design a brief poster under limited timeframe during the interview. Successful candidate would demonstrate a rapid adaptation to the brand concept and the ability to understand the objective.
To apply please include your CV, some examples of your work and a covering letter.