About Our Client
Our client is a highly reputable organisation focused on providing the best working environment for all employees and clients. Our client prides themselves on their principles of continuous improvement and fairness. They started out as a small organisation and since then have grown enormously and become one of Australia's leading organisations in their field. With the shifting of employees moving into more advanced roles, they are dedicated to finding the next employees to grow within the business.
- Data entry into the Microsoft Dynamics 365 system
- Processing of fortnightly payments
- Communicating internally and externally with the team and management, as well as speaking to clients on the phone and via email
The Successful Applicant
- Driven and willing to learn.
- Must be meticulous and have a high attention to detail
- Little to no experience needed, suitable for someone just finishing University
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and the ability to handle challenging phone calls. You must have strong query resolution skills.
What's on Offer
- Excellent training in payroll that could set you up for a career in payroll, HR and Finance
- Working in a fast-growing company, which has doubled in size in 3 years.
- Working from home/office flexibility
- Opportunity to grow within the business