- Join a large organisation providing a full training and growth opportunities
- A great culture, with regular team drinks, dinners and quarterly events
About Our Client
PageGroup are a large, global organisation with over 7000 employees across 36 countries.
As an organically grown business, we are passionate about career progression and offer our people unrivalled talent development programmes.
We have a market leading training programme, meaning you are given a huge amount of training and support on an ongoing basis within the role.You will be joining an organisation offering global opportunities.
Personally, I joined our business in our London office as a graduate & have since enjoyed 5 promotions and taken the opportunity to relocate with the business to our Brisbane office
As a Recruitment Consultant at PageGroup you will be responsible for
- Working closely with clients to gain a comprehensive understanding of the hiring needs for each position. Clients will come from a range of industries & businesses, with a lot of these individuals being senior heads within their respective business.
- Managing the full recruiting lifecycle across a variety of open roles in order to help clients find, hire, and retain quality talent
- Business development to new and existing clients. Business development can refer to objective based calling, meeting with new and existing clients, pitching on new projects through to networking lunches and events
- Staying active with current with job boards, social networks, and platforms to find talent, and plan, create, and release job descriptions and announcements
Daily and Weekly Responsibilities
- Work and form relationships with clients to know the ins and outs of their departments and better understand their hiring needs and job specifications
- Develop and release job postings on a platforms, such as social media and job boards
- Utilise knowledge of multiple recruiting sources and execute innovative recruiting strategies to find quality candidates and prospect for new business
- Screen resumes and prospects, qualify, interview, and manage candidates throughout the interview process from interviews preparations to assisting with final offer negotiation
- Maintain a database of candidate records, including active and passive prospects, hired and fired employees, and other candidate relationships
- Follow up on interview process status and update records in internal database
- Build mutually beneficial relationships with clients and candidates and work as part of a passionate team to maximise PageGroup's commercial performance.
The Successful Applicant
We genuinely have no set criteria for the specific background for our people. Successful consultants have joined our business from a variety of backgrounds, including teaching, HR, finance, accounting, marketing, real estate and retail - to name a few.
We are much more concerned with bringing in people with the right attitude, personality and drive to succeed.
With that said, for a graduate level role, we prefer individuals who've worked in customer service, or sales related roles ideally.
There is certainly an element of business development and sales to this role.
If the role sounds of interest & you'd like to discuss further - please do apply, or reach out to me directly.My team specifically recruit for transactional finance roles - so Accounts Payable, Receivable and Payroll positions.
With that said, we are looking to recruit within multiple teams in our business.
What's on Offer
- A genuinely great business to work for. As an example, all employees in Australia have been given an additional five days of annual leave in 2022 to focus on mental health
- A competitive salary, alongside a strong bonus & commission model
- Monthly team events, including drinks & meals out and fun events.
- Truly flexible working arrangements, including working from home options & flexible timing arrangements
- A huge focus on growth and promotions - with clear targets for growth
- Annual volunteering day and various giving back initiatives throughout the year
- An inclusive environment where diversity is celebrated. Join one of our growing internal networks: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] and [email protected]
- Monthly office and quarterly team events, midyear functions, Christmas party, annual awards nights, individual awards to dine in top restaurants, Red Balloon voucher incentives
- Annual High Flyers trips to locations such as Dubai, Hong Kong, Bali and Hawaii
- Excellent open plan office environments to encourage a collaborative workforce