Graduate Data Analyst (Canberra)
Are you a recent graduate or about to graduate from a STEM related degree?
We are a rapidly growing data solutions, design and agile delivery company. In the past 4 years, we’ve grown into a team of 60+ people across four cities and are responsible for innovative BI solutions across government and commercial clients across Australia.
We have an exciting graduate opportunity running in our Canberra office located in Dickson and we are looking for motivated and passionate Data Analysts to join our family! We’re looking for people who want to build their skills and join a dynamic and innovative organisation doing some awesome things.
You are smart, innovative and always learning new things - people seek you out for your technical excellence.
You’re naturally curious and this drives you to research experiment and deduce your way to knowledge.
You critically reflect on your own processes and challenge assumptions about how things should be done, exploring solutions that others might not consider.
You're involved in a bunch of cool projects that you’re excited to talk about and show. You’re approachable, dependable and genuine and you care about getting to know people.
You like the start-up vibe of a workplace and are excited by the prospect of working in an energetic and growing team.
- Work as part of a squad to deliver awesome outcomes for our clients
- Perform form data analytics and visualisation for a range of clients, from state health departments to major retailers.
- Work with stakeholders to understand what information they need to run their business, and develop dashboards or reports to make data accessible to them in a timely and intuitive way.
- Your day-to-day work will involve a range of different technologies. On one project, you may perform data modelling and ETL using SQL and SSIS, then develop dashboards for end users using Qlik or Tableau. On another project, you may build predictive models using R; improve scalability and performance through cloud technologies; or automate tasks and data flows using Microsoft Flow, PowerApps and PowerBI.
As a Graduate Data Analyst you will have the opportunity to complete assignments in other offices across Australia (we have offices in Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne and Darwin) - and you will also be able to expand your role as we continue to grow, therefore building our data analyst function for success nationally.
When you join Aginic we’ll support you with experienced mentors and a development path that enables you to build rounded skills.
- Our clients are awesome and the work we do has a big impact on a number of industries, particularly healthcare and education.
- We are a young, dynamic and quickly growing group of inquisitive minds that come from a diverse set of backgrounds including, engineers, mathematicians, actuaries, accountants, software developers, lean and agile gurus, healthcare professionals and designers.
- We invest heavily in learning, research and development and have a ventures business that is currently exploring exciting products.
- We have partnerships in place with some of the world’s leading technology providers including, Google, Microsoft, Qlik, Elastic and Snowflake.
- We support you to develop your skills through:
- internal training
- industry conferences and events
At Aginic we value diversity in our people and the ideas they bring. We look after our team and pride ourselves on our supportive and friendly culture.
We’re looking for people who identify with our values (https://aginic.com/quality-approach/) whilst also bringing their own individual perspective on their work, choosing your own adventure in how you help us support our clients
Due to the clients we work with it essential that you are an Australian Citizen or have/be eligible for Baseline Security Clearance.