Your new company
This company with headquarters in the US has over 1,600 employees worldwide and are now looking at expanding its Australian team. They are a growing business that is passionate about delivering results that contribute directly to the performance of its customers.
Your new role
- Analyse and understand clients processes and make recommendations on improvements
- Identify areas of profit leakages in their processes
- Review of client electronic data and records
- Analysis of financial performance
- Communicate directly with client / suppliers
What you'll need to succeed
For this role you must be a confident communicator to deal with various clients on a daily basis. You must also have the following:
- Intermediate - Advanced excel
- Analysis skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience working in a fast paced environment.
- Must be immediately available to start
You must have Permanent residency or be an AU citizen to be considered.
This role is based on Upper North Shore so ideally someone from the local area or within a short commute.
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary with a chance to thrive in a team environment. There are opportunities for development in and career development with CPA support provided. The office is close to public transport with on-site parking.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to [email protected], or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2446184