We have an opportunity within our Parks & Gardens division with a local Council. As part of the team, you will be working on various council projects.
About your new role
This is an opportunity to be involved in the maintenance of parks and gardens. Some maintenance may include garden beds, hedges, use of a ride on mower - experience with this is essential. Some of the other duties you may complete, are listed below
- pruning with hedge trimmer
- Whipper snipping/ride on mower operator
What you will need to exceed
We are looking for reliable candidates who enjoy providing high-quality garden maintenance services. A strong sense of teamwork, a commitment to safety and ability to ensure that all machinery and operations are conducted according to specific guidelines.
- Horticulture experience
- Open Class C Licence (MR licence highly desirable)
- Work Safely in the Construction Industry (White Card)
- Ability to work within a team environment and work independently
What you will get in return
- Competitive pay rates
- Uniform provided
- Opportunity to develop new skills and horticultural knowledge
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.