GP - General Practitioner - Established & Stable Practice with Great Reputation
Caring VR GP (FRACGP) sought after to work with GP owner. Outstanding opportunity for a mature GP seeking a reputable, longstanding & busy clinic!
GP - General Practitioner - Established Stable Clinic - Great Reputation!
Are you an experienced GP with Fellowship?? Would you like to work with one other GP Owner and make a genuine footprint within the community??
This caring, patient-centric team located in the Redland Bay region are offering an outstanding opportunity for the right VR GP who is genuinely driven by patient care and enjoys a busy work environment. If you dream about practising close to home and have been unable to secure an established practice with the right structure to be busy on start, this may be the perfect venture for you.
This attractive standalone practice has been crafting their patient base for 20 plus years, which means that some of their patients are fourth generation families. A new VR GP will be seeing diverse patient presentations with the feel of country medicine. There is a great potential for high earnings, particularly for an experienced VR GP trained in Women's Health including Mirena insertion.
- Part Time Role - 3 Day schedule
- 65% Billings Paid or Hourly Guarantee
- Flexible Employment Arrangement
- Interest in Women's Health an Advantage
- Longstanding Nursing Staff & Allied Health
- Excellent patient retention & Follow-up
- Large patient base to share with GP owner
- Accepting new patients weekly!
- Free Onsite Parking
- General Practitioners with Vocational Registration (FRACGP, FACRRM, FRNZCGP or equivalent) with AHPRA a must
How to Apply
Click 'Apply for this job' or Please Email your CV directly to [email protected] or
call Rebecca on 0406 199 260 for a confidential discussion