- Be part of a reputable organisation
- Attractive remuneration package
- Permanent opportunity
Our Client is a reputable government agency who specialises in the regulation and registration of agricultural and veterinary chemical products.
An exciting and rare opportunity has become available for a GMP Evaluator to join our client's dedicated team of professionals that deliver regulatory services to support Australia's agvet chemical industry and Australian agriculture.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Assess licence applications, GMP certificates, audit reports and related documentary evidence for compliance with the organisation's legislative and GMP requirements for manufacturers of veterinary chemical products and make regulatory recommendations
- Provide technical and administrative support to colleagues and stakeholders, negotiate audit outcomes and time frames with individual manufacturers and contribute to enforcement activities
- Keep up to date with changes in regulatory legislation and guidelines
Required experience / skills:
- Tertiary qualification in Science or equivalent
- Demonstrated Quality Assurance, Research & Development and/or Manufacturing experience in an area related to human pharmaceuticals, veterinary pharmaceuticals or immunobiologicals
- High-level written and oral communication skills, including an ability to prepare and present complex reports
- Ability to negotiate and liaise with stakeholders
Ideally you also have:
- Experience of auditing against a quality standard in any capacity
- Certifications including Quality Auditor, Quality Engineer, Quality Improvement Associate, or in project management
This position will provide the right candidate with an excellent opportunity to operate within a government organisation. Application for this role close on Friday 17th July.
To submit your application in strict confidence, click the 'apply' button. If you require further information, please contact Souraya Jumaah on 02 9432 3333.
To view all Techstaff job opportunities visit www.techstaff.com.au