At Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) we know that it€™s the thinkers, makers and doers who have the most impact as we continue to strive towards being recognised as the world€™s most celebrated wine company. We are proud of our portfolio of brands that have tremendous heritage, rich quality and a reputation for excellence across the globe. From the iconic luxury of Penfolds, to the broad appeal of Lindeman€™s and newer brands like 19 Crimes, we are committed to creating memorable wine experiences for our consumers.
About the role
Reporting into the Director €“ Global Supply Optimisation, this newly created role will partner with the Global Marketing Innovation team and support the expansion in to more innovative products to match the changing tastes of consumers and bring those products to market.
- Lead and develop the product design and sourcing aspect of the Supply Strategy globally, that delivers a pipeline of products across all categories, in all regions
- Manage the delivery of the product innovation pipeline and budget as it relates to Supply€™s role in TWE€™s Global Marketing goals
- Serves as a knowledge center for product innovation within TWE Global Supply
- Leads supply stakeholders across multiple innovation workstreams / products to ensure delivery on product innovation
- Improve speed to market and delivery to brief to quickly capture the value of product innovations
With significant experience in product innovation, you will be a big thinker who can execute well across all regions with relevance. you€™ve have held a leadership position preferably owning the NPD & Innovation agenda in an FMCG or similar environment.
- Experience in implementing innovation projects in a complex supply chain environment.
- A proven track record of delivering results (quality, time, budget) on regionally-based projects
- Excellent commercial understanding of FMCG product innovation along with a track record of bringing NPD to market in a leadership capacity
- Have the ability to balance a strategic mindset with a willingness to be hands-on with the process
- Established in design thinking, natural flare for curiosity to explore, early adapt, create and share innovation
- Strong analytical skills to identify areas for opportunities and synthesize results.
- Strong influencer - ability to build bridges and a community, with a positive attitude, drive and energy
What€™s in it for you
- Headquartered in the heart of Melbourne€™s CBD in glamorous new offices
- Meeting-free Monday mornings (we all love this!)
- Cycle/run to work and experience state-of-the-art end-of-trip facilities
- Global opportunities across the US, Asia, UK/Europe
- Opportunity to build a career across multiple functions (we€™re really good at doing this!)
- Health and travel discounts - Structured development programs to support your health, wellbeing and career
- On-site staff shop with discounted prices
We are a top 50 ASX global business and have been on an exciting journey over the last few years. Operating with a growth mindset, we are a high performing team who deliver at a fast pace to ensure that we continue to grow and drive innovation in the wine industry. We have high expectations on our team members and in turn, reward them with brilliant career and development opportunities. If you€™re ready to help us on our journey to boldly lead change in the world of wine, please apply now!
How to apply
We move quickly at TWE and continually review applications, so if you don€™t want to miss out, apply today. Note that we prefer to deal with you directly; we haven€™t briefed a recruitment agency on this role and won€™t be accepting CVs through any recruitment agency, so please apply directly. In light of COVID-19, we are frequently reviewing our recruitment processes. Right now, we are conducting all interviews virtually. This is a fluid situation and we will adapt our processes as we need to with any government guidelines or regulations.