Working with the Team leader - Location Intelligence; this Spatial Analyst - Location Intelligence position offers you the opportunity to drive Innovative Data analysis and visualisation services for our clients and communities across our focus areas of Water, Energy, Environment, Building and Transportation. With challenging and interesting projects on the horizon, you'll have the opportunity to enhance your career development through working with highly skilled professionals and a diverse range of clients.
Your passion and experience in the resources industry (mineral or oil and gas) from geosciences or spatial deliverability and/or design will be highly regarded.
This will involve:
- Providing technical leadership on projects including development or customised tools and solutions, workflow automation, design, implementation and administration of spatial databases, spatial and non-spatial data analytics and web mapping
- Writing reports and technical documentation
- Drive innovation within GHD's growing Digital business
- Promote relationships with existing and potential clients
- Provide direction and coaching to team members through ongoing knowledge sharing
- Contribute to tenders / bids
What you will bring to the team
- Degree qualification in Computer Science, Geomatic Engineering or Spatial Sciences
- Proven experience within digital, consulting or engineering in a similar role
- Experience of providing technical recommendations for bids, solutions and services
- Excellent written and verbal skills, with the ability to communicate complex issues concisely
- Desirable experience in supporting defence projects and holds a relevant defence clearance
- Desirable experience in the use of Python, FME, AutoCAD data workflows and manipulation
- Fluent in the Esri Geospatial platform including ArcGIS Pro and associated extensions
- Ability to work alone/unsupervised
- High attention to detail
Our commitment to you
Fostering gender balance, diversity and acceptance of flexible working is central to the way GHD digital does business. We offer a professional, friendly and inclusive culture based on our core values of Safety, Teamwork, Respect and Integrity.
In addition to a competitive salary, GHD digital provides attractive career options including professional development via our GHD Business School, additional leave, and family-friendly flexible work arrangements.
Why GHD digital?
Why waste a single day doing work that isn€™t an investment in your future? At GHD digital, you will join a team of passionate individuals, many of them leaders in their field, who are also the owners of our business. This ownership is what sets us apart.
It means our people enjoy an unrivalled amount of autonomy in their roles. It is also what drives our commitment and accountability in how we serve our clients, deliver projects, and pursue new opportunities.
If this is the kind of investment you would like to make with your talent, join us, and take control of your career and your future.
About GHD digital
GHD digital builds on the GHD network of more than 10,000 people, to help companies across the global markets of water, energy and resources, environment, property and buildings, and transportation unlock the potential of digital technologies to generate value for their businesses.
Addressing the challenges of the fourth industrial revolution, GHD digital delivers a suite of professional services including digital strategy and transformation, smart technology solutions, digital innovation, cybersecurity and digital risk, and data and analytics. We actively seek and nurture the very best people in their respective fields to join our team. In return, we offer remarkable career shaping opportunities to extend your skills and gain global experience.
Interested? Please send your application online including a cover letter
GHD is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities and invites applications from people of all nationalities, genders, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders.