GHD is one of the world's leading professional services companies operating in the global markets of water, energy and resources, environment, property and buildings, and transportation. With a global network of 11,000 professionals, we combine the benefit of local knowledge with an ability to access our people internationally, helping clients enjoy the rewards of one GHD network.
GHD Advisory addresses our clients€™ needs to drive efficiencies and growth across their commercial and asset lifecycles. We devise innovative solutions and cost-effective strategies to maximise value for money and deliver exceptional outcomes for our clients.
GHD Advisory operates globally. Our advisors provide services to clients across Australia, New Zealand, UK, USA, Canada, North Africa and Asia-Pacific. Our services complement GHD€™s existing strong engineering and environmental consulting Service Lines through three core activities:
- Risk, Assurance & Regulation
- Infrastructure Investment & Economics
- Asset Management.
Our leading Regulatory, Assurance & Risk group is recognised by clients for the quality and capability of our consultants nationally and internationally. Within this group and servicing Australia and New Zealand, our Assurance, Audit & Compliance Service has exciting opportunities for a Senior Advisor to play a key role in our developing our Audit, Assurance and Compliance capabilities as we establish an industry leading position.
About your new role
- As a Senior Advisor you will gain exposure to a wide variety of complex environments and learning opportunities and use your strong compliance, assurance and audit experience to support the delivery of innovative solutions to our clients.
- The key focus areas of the role will include:
- Review and assessment of governance frameworks and strategies
- Evaluating and auditing clients business control processes
- Supporting non-financial audits of client systems, processes and projects
- Supporting assessment of client compliance with relevant standards and regulations
- Undertaking technical analysis of compliance arrangements in support of senior staff
- Working with stakeholders to ensure cost effective solutions to address identified risk and issues are negotiated, and implemented in a timely manner.
- Contributing to the development of the strategic and operational plans for the Assurance, Audit & Compliance Service line
- Manage the planning and delivery of assignments
- Developing internal and external networks to grow the Assurance, Audit & Compliance service Internal reporting, including client, sales pipeline and revenue reports
- Identify opportunities and target development of business
- Leverage recent panel appointments to secure new work with clients
Desired Skills and Experience
- 6 years + industry experience in a recognised consulting, corporate or regulatory environment
- Must hold a current QLD electrical license
- Have an electrical entity trade background and have maintained their electrical license
- Have a proven capability for conducting Electrical Network Safety Management System (ENSMS) audits
- Must be able to demonstrate the conduct of audits which you have completed similar ENSMS audits
- Have a detailed understanding of AS4801, AS45001 AS5577, hazard management the local electricity act, electricity regulations, relevant electrical codes of practice, the local WHS act and regulations
- Have completed recognised lead auditor training in for AS4801 and/or AS 45001
- Some asset management and other audit experience will be considered
- Be able to display that you have a proven capability with report writing and an engaging communication style
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
Fostering gender balance, diversity and acceptance of flexible working have been central to the way that GHD does business. As is creating a nurturing environment where people are empowered and are encouraged to bring their whole self to work. You will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from inspiring colleagues as well as personalised career development through the GHD Business School.
Recruitment agency applications will not be accepted for this position.
Interested? Please click the apply now button to apply.
GHD is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities and invites applications from people of all nationalities, genders, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders.
Contact: [email protected]