German Teacher In University => Relocate to China
【Shenzhen Institute of Information Technology 】
Established in April 2002, Shenzhen Institute of Information Technology (SZIIT) is a full-time public higher education institution, approved by Guangdong Provincial Government and registered at the Ministry of Education of the Central Government. We are located in Universiade New Town of Longgang District.
【Shen Zhen City】
ShenZhen is a sub-provincial city of GuangDong province in southern China, located at the border with the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. ShenZhen is a centre of foreign investment and since the late 1970s has been one of the fastest growing cities in the world. It is also the busiest port in China. In the past two decades, outsiders have invested more than $30 billion in Shenzhen for building factories and forming joint ventures.
ShenZhen's major tourist attractions include the Chinese Folk Culture Villages, the Window of the World, Happy Valley, Splendid China and the Safari Park in Nanshan district, the Dameisha Promenade and Xiaomeisha Beach Resort in Yantian district, Zhongying Street, Xianhu Lake Botanical Garden, and the Minsk World. The city also offers free admission to a number of public parks including the Lianhuashan Park, Lizhi Park and Wutongshan Park. ShenZhen is famous for the great variety of cuisines that its numerous restaurants provide.
1) Teaching German or non German majors in German or written language;
2) Guide students to participate in German speaking contest and written German contest.
3) Other academic activities required by the Institute
4) The group that teaches is young college students
1) At least two years' experience in German teaching, including Chinese students.
2) At least holds a bachelor's degree (University / University / Polytechnic);
3) The age of 30~50 years old;
4) TESOL, TEFL and other related international language teaching qualifications are preferred. For a master's degree, you don't need to have such a certificate.
5）Healthy and non-criminal background
1.Salary:￥11000 /month before tax
2.At least 16 period teaching unit/week
3.Free teacher’s dorm(if live outside campus
4.You can enjoy ￥1500/month for rent),￥10，000 travel allowance after fulfilling one year round contract
5.Food allowance and social insurance.
Assistant Teaching, German Teaching, Language Teaching, Love, Qualified Teacher, Teaching Languages