General Sonographer - Full time Central Coast NSW
Sonographer – Central Coast
- General Sonographer needed
- 65K – 75K plus super
- Central Coast NSW
- Full time
An exciting opportunity has become available on the Central Coast region for an experienced stenographer.
This corporate medical practice has been established throughout NSW for the last 15 years. They are offering a variety of health care services including Ultrasound, General X-Ray, CT & MRI and exceptional standards of patient care.
You will enjoy working in a busy centre with a friendly and supportive dynamic team.
On a day to day basis you will be responsible for:
- Providing high quality medical and accurate imaging diagnostic examinations including General, MSK, vascular, O&G and interventional.
- Elevate care and provide high standard customer service to the patients.
- Demonstrate commitment to safety and risk management at all times in the workplace.
- Minimum 6 months demonstrated experience in all aspects of General Ultrasound.
- Have solid attention to details and work under pressure.
- Current registration as a Medical Sonographer with the Australian Sonographer Accreditation Registry (ASAR).
Culture and Benefits:
- Attractive salary and competitive remuneration package.
- Professional and friendly working environment.
- Radiologist on site to supervise and support.
For a confidential discussion, please call Nadia on 0413 261 155.