General practitioner role available for a truly successful mixed billing clinic. Located close in the Northern Suburbs.
General Practitioner required for a mixed billing medical centre based in the Northern Suburbs of Canberra.
- Full patient books from day one while happy to offer a minimum hourly rate
- 70% of billings with private billing options
- Doctors billings in excess of $3,000 per day
- Current doctors are fully booked especially their female GP
- Modern centre which is NON-Corporate
- Onsite parking available
- You will be well supported with experienced nursing and management team
- Vocational Registration (FRACGP | FACRRM or equivalent)
- Clean AHPRA file without any restrictions or conditions
- Mixed billing centre + AGPAL accredited
- Modern, purpose-built centre with a great layout and spacious well-equipped consult rooms
- Located in a high traffic area with a great mix of patient demographic
- Only 1 issue per consult is bulk billed - everything is privately billed (to create a constant flow of patients this time)
- Have an amazing marketing team + all their billing policies are well advertised at the practice
- Nurses are well trained and able to help with all care plans, wound dressings, vaccinations, etc.
- Currently turning away 20-30 patients per day
- Thorough prescreening of patients prior to booking
- Mainly appointment based and also cater to walk-ins
Interested in this position?
Please forward your resume to Rez Kabir | Principal Associate (Doctor Division) | [email protected] and feel free to follow up with a phone call +61 468 378 285.