Exciting opportunity to join a state of the art medical facility in the Shire! We are looking for enthusiastic VR GP's to join a friendly team, full or part time positions available!
The precinct is in a fantastic location! It is set is within an 800m radius of Caringbah railway station, providing a convenient walking distance to shops, offices, services and public transport.
The new medical practice is also in close proximity to Sutherland Hospital and Kareena Private Hospital. All patients visiting the hospitals classed at "General Practice" will be sent to our medical clinic.
The medical precinct will help meet the health needs of all the Shire residents and provide specialist medical services in the area.
Whilst the medical centre provides a broad range of general family medical services, they require doctors who have special interests. The practice can cater for the GPs interests by incorporating clinics in; skin cancer, occupational health, cosmetic, women's health and many more.
- Operating Hours: 8 am to 6 pm, Sat 9 - 1.
- Bulk billing practice, earn 70% of billings and receive an hourly guarantee
- Purpose Built, State of the art, medical Practice
- Enjoy your own modern consultation room
- Conveniently located next to Sutherland hospital
- Full time Nurse & Practice Manager
- Three bed treatment room, Allied health rooms rooms and 8 GP consult rooms
- Allied Health - Dental, pathology, physio secured already, recruiting all other allied health groups currently
- Onsite secure parking available
- Can guarantee 30+ patients per day.
- CDM & HA supported by RN
- Industries - Work cover, Residential apartment blocks above the practice - welcoming Young families & babies.
- Considering Pharmacy, skin & cosmetics at a later stage.
- On a busy road - high street visibility
- Doctor owned (Passion for health care) No corporate contracts.
- The highest levels of personal integrity and ethical behaviour.
- Current unconditional and unrestricted registration as a Medical Practitioner, General in Australia with the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (AHPRA).
- Fellowship of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP) OR, Fellowship of the Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine (FACRRM) OR Vocational Registration.
If you would like to hear further information regarding this practice, please send your resume to [email protected] Please call Erika on 0414 226 080 for a confidential discussion.