General Practitioner - Moranbah
General Practitioner & Occupational Health Doctor vacancy - Moranbah, QLD
Moranbah is located in the Isaac region of Central Queensland Australia between Mackay and Clermont. Situated on the Peak Downs Highway, the coal mining town of Moranbah services the surrounding farming community as well as the families of those employed in the mining and associated industries. Although one of the younger towns in the region, Moranbah's central location and concentration of services has seen it become the seat of the Isaac Regional Council.
Our new medical practitioner will be provided:
- An attractive remuneration package
- Biennial Bonus
- Rental Contribution
- Private billing clinic services
- Relocation assistance
- High earning potent
- A friendly and focused multi-disciplinary team
Practice Information/Services provided including billing, group or solo practice
This role will provide exposure to all aspects of general practice and occupational health medicine including:
- Pre-Employment medical assessments
- Population Health Assessments
- Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Acute injury treatment and management
- Family medicine
- Male and Female health
- Skin screening
- Chronic disease management and minor surgery
- Employer liaison and site work at some locations
- Shared weekend roster
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Full Registration with AHPRA
- Postgraduate training and experience in general practice
- Eligibility to access Medicare
- DWS location / RLRP
- Reduce 10 year Moratorium
- Ability to work unsupervised
- A caring and quality driven commitment to providing general practitioner health services.
- Fellowship of the Royal Australian College for General Practitioners (FRACGP) is desirable, however not essential
With over 50 years' experience we know that happy and healthy employees are more engaged within our business and are more positive in our workplace. We provide regular opportunities to broaden staff knowledge and to advance your career through regular training and development. Furthermore, we provide competitive remuneration packages, enviable health benefits, and challenging work opportunities to empower and support you and your career.
on an external site.
on an external site.