Are you looking for DWS GP Jobs in NSW? Are you a Non-VR GP with General Registration, or a Vocationally Registered GP looking to work in a busy rural practice in northern NSW?
- Great earning potential in a busy and established practice
- Take over from a senior practitioner with a busy patient base
- 65% of billings
- Open term contract
- DWS location
- Health Workforce Certificate in place
- Eligible for MDRAP, ACRRM Independent Pathway and RVTS
Our client is seeking two full time or part time GP’s to join their highly regarded medical practice in Tenterfield, NSW.
- 3 GP practice
- Highly experienced nursing team
- Main st location, close to Pharmacy
- Great mentors available
- Accredited training practice
- DWS location
- high quality golf course and club
- Beautiful old world charm
- 3 hours drive from Brisbane, 3 hours from Byron Bay, 2 hours to Armidale
An untouched, well-renowned historical district surrounded by spectacular bush lands, Tenterfield enjoys mild alpine summers, sunny winter days and crisp winter nights, blazing red autumns with stunning tree lined roads and bright wildflower springs.
Set in the heart of Australian Heritage, Tenterfield District is surrounded by over 10 National Parks and is the gateway to both the New England and Northern Rivers Regions. The major centre of the region is Tenterfield, surrounded by the villages of Drake, Jennings, Legume, Liston, Torrington and Urbenville – each, as you will discover, with their own unique characteristics.
Whether you are a hospital doctor looking for your first GP position in Australia, or a GP on an approved 3GA program looking for a change, this opportunity should not be missed.
For more information, please contact:
0433 254 977
or email [email protected]
To view more rural non VR GP Jobs in NSW, please click here