Are looking for VIC GP Jobs? This high quality, well established medical centre is looking for an experienced General Practitioner to join their team.
- 70% of billings + sign on payment option (effective 75% / $450k+ per year)
- Flexible open term contracts with no restraint
- Committed nursing support and high-tech facilities and equipment
- Opportunity to specialise in Urgent Care, Skin or Occupational Health
Our client is looking for a General Practitioner to meet growing patient demand. The practice services the local Ballarat community.
- 16 GPs - 20 GP consult rooms
- Opportunity to specialise in immediate / urgent care
- High-tech, well-equipped treatment room
- Committed Registered Nurse support
- Mix of booked and walk-in appointments
- Pharmacy, Imaging, Pathology and Dental onsite
- Access to educational support covering all specialty areas
- Medical Director software
- Option to support AGPT registrar training with supervisor payments for ALL terms (GPT1-4)
- Opportunity to build your own skin business with all equipment, facilities, marketing and nursing support provided
- Regional city with a population of over 100 thousand
- Historical gold rush town
- Great schooling options
- Just an hour and a half drive west of Melbourne
- RRMA5 location
- Ample Parking
Ballarat is a city located on the Yarrowee River in the Central Highlands of Victoria, Australia. The city has a population of 101,588.
In terms of population Ballarat is the third largest inland city in Australia. Just months after Victoria was granted separation from the state of New South Wales, the Victorian gold rush transformed Ballarat from a small sheep station to a major settlement.
While officially a part of the Central Highlands of Victoria, Ballarat is part of the Midlands geological region.
Whether you are a recently qualified VR GP looking for your next move, or a GP relocating back to VIC, this excellent opportunity should not be missed.
For a confidential discussion and to book a time to visit the practice, please call:
Amanda Gallagher 0417672337 or email [email protected]
Understand more about DXC Medical and our simple 6-step process to ensure we find the perfect position that matches you personal and professional requirements.
To view more VIC GP Jobs or Urgent Care GP Jobs, please click here