Are you looking for GP VMO / Rural Generalist Jobs in a DWS location in NSW? Are you require visa sponsorship or an eligible location for RLRP?
- $400,000+ package
- 1:2 VMO roster with generous on call payments
- Strong practice manager and practice support team
- Accommodation and car provided
- DWS Location eligible for RLRP, RVTS and the ACRRM independent pathway
Our client is seeking a full time GP VMO who can join their highly regarded medical practice.
- Full patient base (sole practice in town)
- On and Offsite clinical management support
- 10 aged care, 2 accident & emergency beds
- On-site allied health and pathology services
- CDM trained registered nurses
- Onsite allied health and pathology services
- Spacious, modern & attractive consulting rooms
- Great opportunity for a GP with an interest in Aboriginal health, occupation health and pre-employment checks (mining community)
- Reduce your moratorium by 30%
- Eligibile for RVTS and RLRP, as well as generous GRIPS retention payments
- Boggabri is a small town on the Kamilaroi Highway in north-western New South Wales, Australia
Whether you are a doctor holding general registration looking for their first GP position in Australia, or an experienced Rural Generalist, this opportunity should not be missed.
For a confidential discussion and find out more about this opportunity, please call:
0405 234 852
or email [email protected]
To view more GP VMO Jobs / Rural Generalist Jobs, please click here