Job title: General Practitioner (GP) – Adelaide –mixed billing – retiring doctor
Salary: Rates Negotiable
Hours: Full time and part time roles available.
Location: Adelaide, SA
- Located just 30 mins from the CBD in the Adelaide Hills region our client is seeking an experienced GP to take over from a long term GP who will soon be retiring.
- This is a well-established mixed billing practice serving the community for over 30 years.
- You will be very busy seeing close to 30 patients per day.
- Practice has experienced RNs to assist with CDM and clinic work.
- AGPAL accredited practice.
- The clinic has 4 consulting rooms
- Allied health: Physiotherapist, podiatrist, dietician
- 65% of billings shared with GP
- Excellent chronic disease nurse support
- Newly renovated clinic and modern facilities
- Large group support network
- MBBS or equivalent
- Must have current and valid AHPRA GENERAL /SPECIALIST registration
- FRACGP qualified
- A good attitude to teamwork
- Ability to get an unrestricted provider number (Non DWS location)
If you are interested in this role click ‘Apply’ now!