Your new company
Hays Trades and Labour has teamed up with a successful General Plumbing company located in and around Melbourne's western suburbs. Our client is looking for VBA registered general plumbers to join their growing team and can hit the ground running! Our client prides themselves on providing excellent facilities that create knowledge and experience to all given employees.
Works would involve servicing, repair and replacement of hot water, heating, all general plumbing duties such as rough-in and fit-off and gas fitting will be an added bonus – on domestic and commercial properties. Due to continued demand in the market, our client is looking at adding an experienced general plumber to their team.
Your new role
Ideally, you will have experience in:
- Roughing in water and gas
- Fitting off fixtures and appliances
- General maintenance
- Lockups including flashings / roof work
- Hold adequate hand tools to perform tasks required of a registered/licenced plumber
- Working within a team and independently to complete daily tasks to a high standard and within deadline
- Interested in long term employment and becoming a valued member of the team
What you'll need to succeed
- Hold a VBA Registration & Qualification
- Hold or obtain a White Card
- Provide your own tools and transport
- Be available to start immediately
- Have the ability to read plans and follow instructions.
- Be reliable, self-motivated and a good communicator
- May be required to obtain a working with children check and police check
What you'll get in return
- Above award wages
- Great team environment
- Paid Weekly on TFN
- Work Uniform/PPE
- Work vehicle & tools provided
What you need to do now
To talk further about this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your resume to [email protected] or SMS Amanda Lopez on 0490432857 now!
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2489368