Your new company
Our client's goal is to provide the highest quality plumbing jobs, as well as the best possible customer service. They believe in doing it right the first time and making sure that all their clients' issues, concerns, and expectations are met. Due to continued demand in the market, they are looking at adding an experienced general plumber to their team.
Your new role
This role requires you to use your knowledge to help solve problems and feel satisfied when you do successfully. Ideally, you will have experience in:
- Roughing in water and gas
- Lockups including flashings / roof work
- Downpipes installations
- Fitting off fixtures and appliances
- Working within a team and independently to complete daily tasks to a high standard and within deadline.
What you'll need to succeed
- Hold a VBA Registration & Qualification
- Hold or obtain a White Card
- Provide your own tools and transport
- Be available to start immediately
- Have the ability to read plans and follow instructions.
- Be reliable, self-motivated and a good communicator
- May be required to obtain a working with children check and police check
What you'll get in return
In return for your commitment and hard work you will receive;
- Above award wages
- Paid Weekly on TFN
- Work Uniform/PPE
- Work vehicle & tools provided
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to [email protected], or call me now on 0490432857.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2482717