Job Advertisement – General Manager – Access Group Australia Pty Ltd
Access Group Australia is looking for a General Manager to manage and drive specialised projects both nationally and internationally to support the Company’s rapid and continued export growth into overseas markets that include:
- Middle East;
The General Manager will have full accountability for the operational and financial performance of the business, including a strong focus on excellent customer relationships. Reporting to the Board, this newly created role is an exciting opportunity for a General Manager with experience in the manufacturing – construction and mining industries.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Developing and driving business strategy for sustained growth
- Providing strategic leadership and overseeing day to day operations with an emphasis on business improvement
- Developing and managing stakeholder relationships and driving a high-performance culture
- Creating mechanisms to monitor business performance and ensure the timely production of quality products with efficient end-user delivery
- Oversight of financial performance with a focus on maximising profits and efficiency
- Market identification and establishment of a diverse distribution network nationally and internationally
- Formulating overall strategy for major accounts and distribution dealer networks
- Board reporting requirements including forecast, financials and business performance
- Ensuring compliance with ISO standards and driving Lean processes
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Extensive and highly accomplished track record in successfully leading and managing an international enterprise engaged in the mining and construction industry
- Strong and demonstrated OHS implementation knowledge with a strong focus on organisation culture and employee safety
- Proven track record in managing and leading a business and employees to exceed KPI’s
- Strong knowledge of business operations, Lean processes and optimisation of functions
- Highly effective interpersonal and communication skills to manage a wide range of stakeholders with effective analytical skills
- Experience in business development with the ability to identify and establish a diverse distribution network
- Management experience in mining and construction industries internationally is essential
- Experience in Middle East and Africa markets is highly desirable
The role will require extensive international travel.
Access Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive culture.
If you are ready for a career to remember and think you could be our new team member, click the apply now button.