Your new company
Hays have partnered with a top tier builder who deliver a broad range of commercial projects, including Hospitals, Apartments, Schools, Commercial towers, University projects etc. Due to a project kicking off, they are looking for a General Foreman to join the team on a permanent basis to assist the Senior Site Manager in the running of a $200m government funded mixed use build in the Inner South East.
Your new role
- Coordinating trades, ensuring key deadlines are met/exceeded
- Responsible for running Structure, Services, Facades and finishes at various stages of the project.
- Working with other site team members to ensure smooth delivery of key stages
- OHS - ensuring trades are operating safely
What you'll need to succeed
- 5+ years experience in a General Foreman role for a tier 1 or 2 builder in Melbourne.
- Experience in all areas of a large build build - Structures, Services, Facades and Finishes.
- Ability to commit to a 2 year project and beyond to progress through the business.
- Qualifications related to construction (trades or degree)
- Experience delivering a range of projects.
What you'll get in return
- Join a household name who are extremely busy for the years to come.
- Excellent senior management from tier 1 backgrounds
- Highly resourced project teams
- A multitude of Government projects.
- Up to date systems and processes
- Strong balance sheets, so they handpick the best subcontractors.
What you need to do now
Call Will Walker on 0472 723 685 for more information.
if you are interested in the opportunity send your CV to [email protected] or apply via the link below.
LHS 297508 #2556369