We are seeking a General Farm Hand to join our team. We are a well-established large poultry business with state-of-the-art facility purpose built for free range farming, we produce 8,868,480 birds per annum located at Balaklava north of Adelaide.
The successful applicant must be prepared to work directly with livestock, be reliable and hardworking. Availability to work weekends and public holidays is required. This is a casual position working between 30-38 hours per week. You can expect an attractive hourly rate reflected by experience.
As a member of our team, reporting to the farm Manager’s you will be responsible for, but not limited to the following tasks:
• Efficient operation of the farm
• Ensuring performance, quality and welfare are achieved
• Ensuring that standards and legislations are adhered to
• Maintaining work place health and safety
• Mortality runs & shed checks
• General farm hand duties
The successful applicant will have:
• A current driver’s licence
• Must be able to work flexible hours (weekends and public holidays included)
• Able to communicate with farm management, and auditors
• Time management skills
• Hands on
• High standard of house keeping
Due to quarantine restrictions, we are unable to consider applicants from those who come into contact with pigs or birds.
You will be required to have full work rights in Australia.
Interested person should apply in writing sending full details of qualification and experience to
Only short listed personal will be contacted.