Sky Solar Energy
$50,000 - $60,000 Annual salary
Sky Solar Energy is an Australian solar retailer specialising in solar panel installation right across the nation. We provide quality workmanship, warranties and only the highest quality of product options to meet clients’ needs at exceptional pricing and combine those skills with only the highest standards of customer service.
Currently, we are recruiting a qualified general accountant working in our Queensland office. The Key responsibilities and duties are listed as below:
1. Deal with company accounts including general ledger, bank reconciliation, debtor reconciliation, asset register, corporate register, financial accounts and tax return preparation
2. preparing financial statements for presentation to boards of directors, management, shareholders, and governing and statutory bodies
3. Providing financial advice to director to improve business structure, plans and operations.
4. Documents financial transactions by entering account information and substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents
5. Maintains financial security by following internal controls. Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
6. Analyzing the revenue and expenditure of a business by examining data such as Profit and Loss statements, budgets, forecasting and automated financial systems which to improve their business structure, plans and operations
7.Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
8.Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
Sky Solar EnergyMore jobs from this company
18 Sep 201918 Oct 2019
Rocklea QLD 4106
Solar Energy & Heating Systems
Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree
Undergraduate, Junior (Some Experience)
Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident
11 to 50
CUSTOMER SERVICE ORIENTED
At least two years related working experience
Bachelor of Accountancy or equivalent
Fluent English and Chinese
Advanced level of MS Excel,Word and computer skill
Licenses & Certifications