TPC CONSOLIDATED LIMITED
Established in 1996, TPC Consolidated (formerly Tel.Pacific Limited) is a significant participant in the Australian communications market. The Company’s core business centres around the MRTM platform (Mobile Real Time Monitoring) which is an intelligent network connected to a leading mobile network.
Recently the Company is recruiting a general accountant to join our Finance team to help us on our expansion of business since we have experienced the strong revenue growth and increasing of staffs in our company.
The Key responsibilities and duties are listed as below:
- Deal with company accounts including general ledger, bank reconciliation, debtor reconciliation, asset register, corporate register, financial accounts and tax return preparation.
- Assisting in prepare financial statements for presentation to boards of directors, management, shareholders, and governing and statutory bodies
- Providing financial advice to chief finance officer to improve business structure, plans and operations.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information and
substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls. Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Analyzing the revenue and expenditure of a business by examining data such as Profit and Loss statements, budgets, forecasting and automated financial systems which to improve their business structure, plans and operations
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
8.Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
The Successful candidate should
- Hold a university degree in Accounting
- Have experience in preparing financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement and other reports
- Proven expertise in preparing and monitoring budget, forecasting, financial management, variance analysis and income/expenditure management.
- Have experience in maintaining accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures including knowledge of relevant decision makings, regulations and reporting requirement