Your new company
Our client is a privately owned and run company with over 20 years of expertise in the electrical and gas sector and a thorough knowledge of industry regulations. They operate in the residential sector of the trade, specialising in servicing and commissioning.
Our client is seeking a VBA registered mechanical plumber who holds their Gas A Ticket. For the right candidate, this position has the potential to grow into a full-time position!
Your new role
As a qualified mechanical plumber, you will hold the relevant competencies, experience and knowledge in work related to the mechanical class of plumbing.
You will be required to:
- Inspect, test and service all gas installation within the premise
- Visual inspecting to verify correct installation and no signs of misuse and/or damage
- Test gas leakage, negative pressure and carbon monoxide
- Service gas/heating appliances to ensure they are working at optimal capacity
What you'll need to succeed
- VBA Registration & Qualification
- Gas A Ticket
- Hold a white card
- Valid Driver’s Licence
- Provide own hand tools and basic power tools
- May be required to obtain a working with children check and police check
- Be available to start immediately
What you'll get in return
In return for your commitment and hard work you will receive;
- Above award rate, paid weekly on TFN
- Travel allowance
- Work Uniform/PPE
- Opportunity to go full time
What you need to do now
To talk further about this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your resume to [email protected] or SMS/call Amanda Lopez on 0490432857 now!
LHS 297508 #2519156