Furniture Finishing Apprenitceship
Is working with and making high end furniture a career you have been considering? Does the chance to work full time in a paid apprenticeship sound appealing to you? Do you want to gain a qualification that is recognised everywhere in Australia?
We have an opportunity available for an eager candidate to commence an apprenticeship. We require a new team member to join our team of apprentices and trainees completing apprenticeship and traineeships throughout Australia. This opportunity is to a Certificate III in Furniture Finishing (Qualification Code: MSF30113).
What would you be doing?
A Furniture Finisher is involved in the preparation of surfaces and applying stains, coatings and finishes to furniture in manufacture or repair. You may work alone or in teams and may be involved in both the manufacture as well as the finishing of furniture.
A high end specialisation in French polishing can be recognised in this qualification. This is usually completed utilising techniques on high end bespoke furniture.
So, are you wondering if you have what it takes to be considered for this opportunity?
All you need is:
- A willingness to learn – this is an entry level job so we provide all the necessary training!
- A positive, can-do attitude
- Reliability and punctuality
What we can offer our candidates:
- Ongoing, paid, full-time employment in an apprenticeship
- No HECS or HELP fees for training!
- A qualification that can be used Australia wide
- The first step towards building a long-term career
- Mentoring and support from our experienced field staff to help you stay on track
- Training in this qualification is paid by TABMA. You are paid to attend training and is usually completed off-the-job but their may be an option for on-the-job training and assessment depending on your knowledge and previous experience.
TABMA Apprentices and Trainees is a nationally registered group training organisation specialises in the employment of both trade apprentices and trainees and trainees and apprentices completing various vocations in the timber, construction, furnishing and manufacturing industries.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you then send your resume and cover letter through now and one of our recruitment team members will be in touch!
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Apprentice wages apply for this position
on an external site.
on an external site.