Fund Accountant - Private Equity
Excellent opportunity for a Financial Assistant or Fund Accountant to take the next step in their career within a renowned global investment company!
What's in it for you?
This is the opportunity to join a well established, high-performing team within the Private Equity space. The team are diverse, energetic and extremely collaborative. Build your career with a reputable, global company and enjoy the following benefits:
- Learn from a diverse and established team of 13
- Casual Fridays and regular team social events
- Quarterly activities for team bonding and building
- Support through your studies for relevant qualifications e.g. Monetary support for studies and study leave.
- Tailored training programmes within the team
- Competitive base salary, plus a discretionary annual bonus based on performance
Our client is one of the largest privately owned specialist Financial Services companies in Australia and is operating in over 45 countries worldwide. They are currently seeking a Fund Accountant to join their supportive and collaborative Private Equity team, in their Sydney CBD office.
As a Fund Accountant, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Maintain and control the general ledger
- Process Standard and complex bookkeeping entries
- Involved within a full-scope of transaction activities including full-cycle accounting
- Prepare financial data analysis
- Monitor and deliver on client service level agreements
- Operate as a contact point for clients
- Liaise with various internal/external parties
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Location: Sydney CBD
- Salary: $55,000-$60,000 + superannuation - negotiable depending on experience
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5.30pm
To become a valued member of this fast-paced team, you will have:
- A relevant Bachelors Degree or equivalent qualification
- 1-2 years experience in an Accounting/Fund Management role
- Intermediate/Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Ability to perform under pressure to strict deadlines
- A pro-active attitude to your work
How to Apply
Please send your resume to Chloe by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For a confidential discussion please contact Chloe on 0477 770 210.