Job title: Full Time Physiotherapist wanted Near St KILDA, VIC.
Role: Full Time
Location: Near St KILDA, VIC
About the Role:
- Our client is located near St KILDA, VIC and is seeking a full time Physiotherapist.
- You will be working in a well-established and fast-growing group of Allied Health practices, with seven locations around Bayside and the Mornington Peninsula and over 90 committed staff.
- They offer musculoskeletal, sports, rehabilitation, hydrotherapy, real-time ultrasound, clinical Pilates, myotherapy, exercise physiology and more.
- The primary focus would be to provide the highest quality care to the patients by giving thorough assessment, accurate diagnosis and effective treatment.
- Should have previous musculoskeletal private practice experience.
- Excellent remuneration and conditions of employment.
- AHPRA Registration
- Australian Working Rights
- Indemnity Insurance
- Driving Licence
- Current Police Check
- Hold a physiotherapy degree
- Ability to build rapport with our clients and team
- Strong communication skills
Benefits and perks
- Competitive remuneration
- One-on-one mentoring
- Ongoing professional clinical development
- Opportunities to scope and develop your career
Interested candidates can contact Pallvi for confidential chat.