Job title: Full-time Physiotherapist wanted in Fremantle, WA.
Hours: 40 Hours a week
Salary: (Depending on Experience)
About The Company:
- Our Client is Australia's largest network of Physiotherapy, Sports Medicine and Allied Health Practices.
- With approximately 200 allied health professionals and 26 practices spanning NSW, QLD, VIC and WA.
- They offer the highest standards of service, modern facilities, and personalised healthcare in convenient locations.
About the role:
- They are looking for a highly motivated, professional physiotherapist to join their friendly team full-time.
- You will be working in a recently renovated facility, which forms part of a busy medical centre.
- You will need to be able to manage an already established caseload and have confidence in treating a variety of different musculoskeletal conditions.
- The clinic provides a supportive environment, with quality facilities, to help enhance practice.
- 1-2 years of experience in Private Practice needed.
Benefits and perks:
Successful candidates will also have access to the benefits they offer including:
- Professional development program, which includes presentations from a number of sought-after health care professionals.
- A large network of highly skilled practitioners that can provide support and advice
- The opportunity to maintain control of the clinic care of their own clients through independent clinical decision making
- One on one mentoring
- Opportunities for career progression.
Skills and experience
- Experienced Physiotherapist is preferred (1 to 2 years of Experience)
- Local Physiotherapist with an existing case load will be given priority
- Current AHPRA registration
- Police Check
Interested candidates can contact Pallvi 0434957091 for confidential chat or email pallvihealthcarelink.com.au