Full Time Physiotherapist wanted for a Private Practice in Perth , WA
Job title: Full Time Physiotherapist wanted for a Private Practice in Perth, WA
Hours: 40 Hours a week
Salary: Depending on experience
Location: Perth , WA
Our Client is one of Australia's largest networks of Physiotherapy, Sports Medicine and Allied Health Practices.
You’ll be joining a National ASX-listed healthcare company committed to driving growth that leads to better healthcare for more people in more places.
About the Role:
Our Client is looking for a highly motivated, professional physiotherapist with minimum 2 years of experience in Private Practice.
You will need to be able to manage an already established caseload and have confidence in treating a variety of different conditions.
Their clinic provides a supportive environment, with quality facilities, to help enhance practice.
They encourage physiotherapists to make independent clinical decisions in a positive and professional work environment.
The ideal candidate would also have an interest in Pilates.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Minimum of relevant Bachelor’s Degree
- General AHPRA registration
- Experience as Private Practice Physiotherapist
- Good Communication Skills
- The desire for personal growth within the organization
- Dedication to delivering high standards of care
- An unrestricted Australian driver’s license and own car would be an advantage
- 40 hours a week
- Monday to Friday
Interested candidates can contact Pallvi 0434957091 for confidential chat or email pallvihealthcarelink.com.au
on an external site.