Quick Summary of Role
- Fulltime Pharmacist
- Flexible working hours
- Supportive team!
We are seeking a passionate and efficient Pharmacist eager to work along side our dispensary team at our community-oriented pharmacy.
What’s required to be a Pharmacist Manager?
· Bachelor of Pharmacy (or equivalent)
· Current General Registration as a pharmacist (without conditions or undertakings) with AHPRA, is required
· Clear and effective communication skills, with an attention to detail
· You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this job
· Current vaccination accreditation (or willingness to go through training/accreditation to become a vaccinating pharmacist)
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Prepare prescriptions accurately and efficiently and confirm accuracy of prescriptions dispensed by technicians and interns.
· Dispense medications using most advance dispensary platform (FredNXT Plus Dispense) and manage dispensary work-flow.
· Check accuracy of Dose Administration Aids packed by technicians/packers
· Provide counselling and advice to consumers for both their medicine (both prescribed and over the counter) and their medical conditions
· Consult customers in a friendly, professional and timely fashion
· Adhere to all QCPP and pharmacy’s relevant policy and procedures
· Execute Health and Professional Services to the highest standard.
· Replenish and coordinate stock ordering (including 1st of month and Forward charge bulk orders)
· Current vaccination accreditation highly regarded (or willingness to go through training/accreditation to become a vaccinating pharmacist)
· Handle and follow up ALL special orders
· Attend and contribute to all team meetings
· Perform MedsCheck and Diabetes MedsCheck (as per agreed KPI targets)
Culture, Reward & Remuneration
This role is Full-time, working five days per week. You will be supported by a wonderful and supportive team of dispensary technicians; interns, and Pharmacists. We are also strong advocates of health professional services, such as as diabetes education; Vaccination programs; CAPS program; NDIS; Sleep apnoea; Weight Management Program; OTP; HMR; MedsCheck & Diabetes MedsCheck; & hair lice clinic. All of those services are ran from multiple consultation rooms throughout the pharmacy.
We’re offering a competitive hourly rate for this position based on experience.
We’d love to hear from you! Please make sure you match what is listed in the ‘What’s required’ section of this job ad, then just submit your application through Indeed using the apply button.
Should your application be successful you will be contacted via phone or email.