Full Time / Part Time Occupational Therapist/ Rehabilitation Consultant / Psychologist / Rehab Counsellor wanted in ACT
Job title: We are looking for Full Time / Part Time Occupational Therapists/ Rehabilitation Consultants / Psychologist / Rehab Counsellors
Hours: 40 Hours a week
Salary: $75K to $95K (Depending on experience)
Hours: 40 Hours a week (Flexible For Part Time)
- Our Client has been providing superior rehabilitation services to DVA & the Australian Defence force for over 10 years.
- They offer client- centred approach to provide tailored programmes to meet their veterans’ personal needs and situation.
- Our Client is looking for an outgoing and proactive Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist, Exercise Physiologist, and Psychologist to join their team.
- You will be working closely with ex-ADF personnel who have incurred an injury or illness as a result of their service. You will be responsible for assessing their needs, then developing and implementing strategies to enable a safe return to their original employment as part of their rehabilitation.
- Range of Psychological Assessments; Initial Injury & Vocational.
- Return to work case management; Worksite assessments; Functional capacity evaluations; Vocational assessments; Injury management education; Vocational/disability counselling; Return to Work Assessment.
- This is a highly autonomous position where you will work from home with virtual office structure and treat your clients at serviced offices.
- You will be provided with Phone & Laptop.
- Capacity to travel around ACT and surrounding areas.
Benefits & Culture
- Flexible Working Hours - Strong focus on lifestyle and work balance.
- Working From Home - Enjoy the benefits of our technology that allows you to work from home!
- Professional Development - Mentoring from supportive and innovative health professionals
- Ongoing Support - Structured induction and continuous progression and development
- Fantastic Salary - Competitive and above award salary on offer
- Benefits - Laptop + Mobile
- Australian working rights
- Relevant degree qualification- Bachelors or Masters of Occupational Therapy, Exercise Physiology or Physiotherapy
- Experience working within a similar position.
- AHPRA Registered Psych / OT/ ASORC Accredited RC
- Own vehicle and valid driver's license
- 1+ year’s experience
Interested candidates can contact Pallvi 0434957091 for confidential chat or email pallvihealthcarelink.com.au