Full Time or Part Time Registered Nurse – Townsville
Additional Registered Nurse required to work with our existing team of nurses at Townsville GP Superclinic.
Monday to Friday shifts between hours 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday and Saturdays rotational - normally one in four weekends.
Successful candidate will be working with our great team of GPs, Allied Health, Receptionists and Administrative Staff.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Assisting GPs with Clinical and Surgical Procedures
- Infection Control
- Chronic Disease Management
- Care Plan
- Health Assessments
- Wound care
- Audiometry and Spirometry
- Assisting in all Treatment Room Procedures
The successful applicant must have:
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Good time management skills
- Excellent communication skills and positive “can do” attitude
- Customer centred approach
- Ability to follow policies and procedures
- Ability to work both as part of a team and autonomously
- Excellent computer skills - Best practice is an advantage
Experience in general practice desirable.
Remuneration negotiable based on qualifications and experience. Immediate start for the right candidate. Please email cover letter & CV to [email protected]
***Citizenship or Permanent Residency essential, unable to sponsor any candidates.***