Do you have strong attention to detail and enjoy coming up with new features and automations to optimise processes? How about reverse-engineering features you find online? We're looking for a senior full stack developer for join us on a 3-month contract to help whip our systems into shape. This is either a Melbourne-based or remote position, reporting directly to the managing editor.
This project involves:
- Coding custom features and/or requirements in WordPress (this will make up the majority of work)
- Auditing the current status of WordPress and executing improvements
- Coding custom post types in WordPress
- Clearing crawler errors
- Clearing GSC errors
- Improving the site’s load time according to new ranking factors
- Auditing AMP setup
- Some front-end improvements on the responsive theme
To us, the ideal candidate:
- is a full stack developer with deep understanding of WordPress and server infrastructure.
- is experienced with CSS, JS, HTML, PHP.
- understands the problems they’re solving, not just building the features they’re asked for.
- writes clean and testable code, and are able to self-validate.
- is self-motivated and able to identify issues without being micromanaged.
For 3 months during this project, you will enjoy:
- Being part of a passionate, driven All-Star team – you’ll be surrounded by some of the most “switched on” people you’ve ever met. There’s a reason we’re one of the fastest growing online media companies and that’s because our team is full of serious weapons.
- Your work getting seen by millions – Our content is consumed by millions of founders of every single week. The projects and things you work on will be directly contributing to shaping the future generation of entrepreneurs. Maybe even the next Elon Musk that will drive humanity forward
- Amazing growth prospects and opportunities - At Foundr there’s no real ceiling to where you can go, what you can do, and what you can earn. As we grow, so too do the opportunities.
- Newly renovated headquarters – in South Yarra (just off Chapel St.) Close to trendy cafes for coffee and lunch, and easy-to-reach public transport.