FP/A Analyst | Legal Sector | 12 Months FTC to Permanent
An exciting newly-created FP/A role in this growing company, initially for 12 months FTC with view to go permanent. The role is expected to participate in its upcoming business transformation project.
You next company is one of the leading name in the legal sector. With a reputation of excellent service and diverse expertise, operating with a culture of growth and collaboration, they are opening their doors for a junior FP/A Analyst in a newly-created role due to growth.
Reporting to the FP/A Manager you will look after the following minimum responsibilities:
- Produce monthly management reports; forecasting, budgeting, variance analysis & KPI’s
- Provide monthly analysis and reporting of P&L performance to provide meaningful business insights
- Ensure compliance with all finance related statutory requirements and implement appropriate accounting policies for the business on a daily basis
- Preparing and developing various financial and commercial analysis
- Providing assistance in preparing various accounts analyses
- Generate accurate timely reporting; highlight performance issues; draw insights and provide forward looking analysis
- Participate in processes to monitor, measure, and analyse actual business performance
- Ensure the integrity of the financial information flow
- Support the operations with adequate financial analysis and interactions with other departments
- Ensure actual expense allocations are in line with the budgeted allocations
- Assisting team members with ad-hoc queries and process improvements.
If you fit the following, let’s talk!
- Part qualified or qualified CA/CPA
- 1-2 years’ experience, ideally in an FP&A team of a structured multinational company, partnering with commercial functions
- Strong communication skills to build effective stakeholder relationships across different departments
- Legal sector background is an advantage
- Robust analytical skills united to a strong commercial mindset
- Communication (written & verbal), negotiation and influencing skills
- Demonstrated confidence with financial reporting & analysis
- Intermediate/Strong skills with MS Excel High level of technical, financial, and business acumen
- A great deal of adaptability to fast pace and flexibility especially that the business is undergoing transformation
- Organised and self -motivated with an excellent attention to detail and accuracy
Kick start your commercial career in a global firm and enjoy the following:
- Newly-created role, 12 months FTC with view to go permanent
- Global Brand, Leading Industry Player in a dynamic commercial capacity
- $75,000 – 80,000 package, with good mentorship and support
- Great team culture, training & development
- Business transformation project which you will be participating in
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Mae Alvar on +61 2 8292 2154