Your new company
Hays are thrilled to work alongside an industry leader with 25+ years experience in the manufacturing and installation of pre cast concrete. With many successful multi million dollar projects successfully completed with top tier 1 builders including Lendlease, John Holland Multiplex, Mirvac & Pro build, my client is looking for talented formwork carpenters with experience in either a pre cast or commercial environment to join their talented team.
Your new role
As a Precast Formwork Carpenter, you will be required to work in a precast yard, interpreting shop drawings, boxing up panels, creating the formwork structure for tilt panels and architectural beams as well as assisting and working alongside steel fixers, concreters and labourers. This is a fast paced environment and you will be required to work to strict time frames.
What you'll need to succeed
You will have a strong work ethic, positive and proactive attitude and show reliability and consistency to work.
You will also have;
- Precast yard experience as a formwork carpenter / OR
- Commercial experience as a formwork carpenter
- Own tools (E.g. Basic hand and power tools)
- All relevant tickets
- Strong ability to read plans/shop drawings
- Supporting references
- Reliable vehicle
What you'll get in return
Our client only hire quality staff based on skill and personality, creating a great workplace culture. You will also;
- Be guaranteed weekly pay + super + overtime + travel allowance
- Work in a safe and injury free environment
- Be apart of a successful company who recognises staff for their hard work
- Foot in the door with a very reputable company
- EBA rates
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Keanu White on 0490440828 or email on [email protected]
LHS 297508 #2432855