We are currently seeking experienced Forklift Operators and Warehouse Workers to support our team in the South-Eastern and Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne.
There are multiple positions available with our Warehousing and Food Manufacturing client sites.
In these positions, you will be expected to perform a range of duties from stock picking/packing, loading/unloading trucks, quality control, receiving and despatch. The working hours will be Mon - Fri, Day Shift or Afternoon Shift. To be successful in these roles you will be required to possess a current Forklift Licence with hands-on experience.
You will also be required to demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience operating a Counterbalance or Reach Forklift
- Proven experience in Manufacturing or Warehousing with Despatch, Receiving and Pick/Packing
- Must be available and willing to work 38 hours per week and overtime if required
- A current driver's license with your own reliable transport
- A pair of Safety shoes and a hi-visibility vest or top
These opportunities have the potential for Permanent Employment for the right candidates.
If you feel you have the skills and experience suited to these positions, please APPLY NOW.