Your new company
As a ForgeRock Engineer you will work alongside a team of Analysts, Architects and other Software Engineers in a distributed Agile team, delivering high quality solutions to business challenges. You will ensure delivery meets the standards set out for our Domain in both technical execution and the process and practices we follow.
You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects as well as support and maintenance of critical systems.
Your new role
As the Identity Platform Engineer (ForgeRock) you have the focus of designing, implementing, testing and maintaining our ForgeRock-based Identity & Access Management Suite (AM, IM, IG, DS and underlying Platform Services) for consumption by our internal customers – delivery teams and developers across Suncorp. Your purpose is to use this position to help improve the platform services – with respect to the following IAM capabilities:
- Identity Lifecycle Management (Provisioning)
- Directory Services
- Access Management
- Integration with 3rd-Party Services and Systems
What you'll need to succeed
- Hands-On development experience on ForgeRock (Identity Manager, Access Manager, Identity Gateway, Directory Server, etc) Products.
- Must have development experience in various programming languages like Java, Groovy, Java script, Spring boot API, Python, shell scripting etc.
- Knowledge of other IAM Products like Oracle (OIM, OAM etc) and AZURE. Development experience on Oracle is preferable.
- Understanding of SSO concepts around Federation and Token exchange and the related standards such as OAUTH, OPENID CONNECT, SAML and others.
- Good understanding of OpenShift, docker, containerisation, developing automation scripts, CI/CD Process.
- Exposure of handling large and complex Cloud (AWS)/On-Prem based environments.
- Understanding of, and experience in Agile and Lean methodologies
- Experience in producing / consuming Rest APIs
- Solid understanding of infrastructure (OS, Middleware, DB, networking etc) and OSI Layers.
- Experience with any/all of the following products -
- Axway API Gateway
- Amazon Web Services
- Apache Tomcat
- DevOps tools including Stash, Jenkins.Git,Jira,BitBucket etc
What you'll get in return
You will be part of an inclusive and supportive environment that offers great exposure to different technologies. Your hardwork and dedication will be rewarded with an experience working with a market leader, an attractive salary and an opportunity to develop your skills further.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Karla Mortel on 02 9249 2209 or [email protected] for further information.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
LHS 297508 #2546401