Your new company
Our client is an established Tier 2 Builder who have an excellent name in the market. They deliver apartments, commercial, health and aged care projects with values in excess of $50m.
They pride themselves on OH&S standards, building relationships with subcontractors.
Due to growth and an increase in recently won projects, a position now exists for an experienced Foreman with finishes or facades experience to join their rapidly growing team.
Your new role
You will be responsible for:
- The Facade Management of a $25M project in Melbourne’s Inner Northern suburbs.
- Managing all subcontractors, ensuring that all deadlines are met and that the project runs smoothly and profitably.
- Ensuring all work on-site adheres to OHS standards.
- Working alongside Project Manager to ensure efficient management of day to day operations.
What you'll need to succeed
- Tertiary qualification relevant to Construction or carpentry trade qualification.
- 2+ years’ experience in the delivery of finishes/facades on Commercial projects in excess of $20M
- Proven experience working for a Tier 2-3 Apartment/Commercial builder in Melbourne.
- Immediate start date for the right candidate.
- Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills.
What you'll get in return
- Future opportunities to progress internally within the company.
- Fantastic working culture with team building activities
- Temporary to permanent role, pending performance.
What you need to do now
Call Nathan Aron on 0419 511 439 for more info.
Send your CV to [email protected] or click apply.
Only successful candidates will be contacted to progress to the next stage.
If this role is not quite right, please send your CV to Nathan and he will assess whether there are other roles more suited to your experience (must be from a construction background).
LHS 297508 #2492257