Australian Manufacturing Company
Nutrition Care Pharmaceuticals is an Australian operated innovator and manufacturer of premium nutritional and herbal products which are TGA licensed. It was founded by Professor Ian Brighthope, one of the world's most eminent authorities on human nutrition.
About the role
Nutrition Care is looking to bring on-board a Food Technologist- broadly responsible for-
- Leading new product development and reformulation projects along with the principal responsibility to serve as scientific and technical subject matter expert.
- Management of the formulation conceptualisation, discussing requirements with stakeholders (Sales, Marketing, R&D, QA), and undertaking formulation development whilst ensuring that regulatory compliance of all new and reformulated products is maintained. You will liaise daily with clients and establish strong relationships.
- Conducting experiments into composition of formulations, their tastings and textures.
- This position will also be responsible for liaising with suppliers and sourcing new (or more cost effective) raw materials (Actives and excipients) as required.
- This role will be responsible to perform R&D on new materials, processes and method development to drive operational improvements across the business, providing technical expertise across the product portfolio, developing new products identifying efficiency improvements, managing cost down projects and identifying commercial opportunities.
- Other duties as required.
To succeed in this role you will need:
- A tertiary qualification or above required, qualification in Chemical engineering is desirable.
- High level technical writing skills.
- Enthusiastic and fast thinking.
- Has attention to detail, speed and accuracy with order entry.
- Efficient with PowerPoint, MS Word and Excel.
- Highly organized individual.
- Self-motivated, takes initiative, quick thinker.
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills with the ability to priorities deadlines and work under pressure.
- Be process driven to provide accurate and up-to-date information to team members at any given time.
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills to work as part of the 'team'.
This challenging position is a real opportunity for a dynamic, ambitious person.
If this is you, then please click on the 'Apply' button and follow the application process.