Our global PR agency, FleishmanHillard are looking for a media-savvy Business Manager to join their consumer practice in Sydney.
The successful candidate will be responsible for key client relationships, leading teams to deliver consumer media campaigns, maintaining relationships with top tier consumer and lifestyle media, online influencers, and key opinion leaders, thinking strategically and creatively on behalf of global clients, and new business initiatives.
At Fleishman-Hillard, we pride ourselves on a real sense of teamwork. Some of our clients have been with us for several years and some only for six months, but all of them value the fact that FH works as a trusted advisor and extension of their business and their team. We have a solid and structured approach to individual career development and we regularly reward and promote success within the company.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2-3 years’ experience in consumer media relations, with at least two years in an account management role
- A proven track record in leading account teams to deliver effective consumer campaigns
- Experience in driving successful new business initiatives
- Solid contacts within the consumer and lifestyle media space in Australia, and well-developed skills in building and maintaining traditional and digital media relationships. A demonstrated hands-on media approach is required
- Excellent writing skills
- Experience executing social media campaigns including a solid understanding of Facebook and Twitter
- Strong reporting and presentation skills
- Experience in project planning and event management
- Previous agency experience in FMCG, lifestyle, food and nutrition or consumer technology is highly desired
- Energetic, self-starter and resourceful problem solver – gets things moving and keeps them on track. High attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple ongoing activities
- Good interpersonal skills, can work effectively in a team environment, negotiate approvals diplomatically and maintain composure and quality under deadlines in a fast-paced environment
If you are interested in this role then please apply ASAP or contact [email protected]