Our mission here at FlexCareers is to change the way careers work. We are doing that by bringing together some wonderful relationships in corporate Australia, innovative algorithmic matching technology that gives our community the best chance of success in their new careers and the community of highly skilled and motivated (mainly) women looking for flexibility at work.
Sometimes our community members want more - they often ask us: Do you have a great career coach you can recommend for me?
And so we built FlexCoach.
We're expanding, and we're looking for the best career coaches in Australia and NZ.
How it Works
- FlexCareers has developed a trusted relationship with our members, so the first step is always to make sure the coaches we bring on deliver quality advice and are a fit for our community.
A Beautiful Profile
- Once you're on board, we create a beautiful and professional online presence for you, enabling you to market yourself to our thousands of quality professionals and beyond.
We take care of your marketing
- We will promote your blog content through our blog platform to our community of 70k+ Aussies and Kiwis, let you show our them what you can do as a coach in our Monday night #CommunityCoaching sessions on Facebook.
Keep every cent you earn
- We want you to keep all your earnings, we won't be taking a clip. After a one-off annual advertising fee, everything you write is yours.
What we want to see:
A Great Online Presence
- Our members want to get to know their coach before booking, so having a great headshot and bio will really make you stand out.
Highly Relevant Experience
- Whether it's resume reviews or career coaching, advice to small business owners or even high level executive coaching, our members want coaches who know their stuff. Our tiered system allows for veteran experts and new coaches alike.
An intrinsic motivation to improve gender parity in business
- With well over 90% of our community being female, there is a good chance that the clients you find through our platform will be women. We want a 50:50 gender split amongst our coaches, but those who do join need to be passionate, just like us, about levelling the gender playing field in New Zealand business.
Make sure that you tell us about the services you offer, including your rates. Any relevant coaching qualifications or certifications will help us too.
Please apply through the button above - we can't wait to showcase the most talented coaches in the country to our community!