- 12 month contract
- Immediate Start
- Excellent hourly rate of pay
Fleet Management Coordinator job on an ongoing assignment based in the Adelaide Northern Suburbs
Your new company
An opportunity has become available for a Fleet Management Coordinator for an ongoing assignment based in the Adelaide Northern Suburbs. This organisation specialises in Civil Construction and Maintenance activities, including road re-construction, drainage, concreting and asphalting.
The organisation has a large fleet of heavy plant and machinery and the Fleet Coordinator will use their significant knowledge and experience of plant and equipment to manage and maintain all assets.
Your new role
Along with your knowledge base of plant and machinery used in the construction and maintenance of roads the successful candidate will have a number of other duties, including;
- Records and database management ensuring accuracy of fleet databases, records, systems and processes to maximise utilisation and fleet availability
- Liaise with end users of Fleet to process and ensure accuracy and timeliness of asset register updates
- Raise and manage Purchase Orders and resolve basic invoicing and receipting issues
- Manage demand for new fleet assets, acquisition, replacement, and disposal of assets.
- Ensure a high level of fleet availability by managing the repairs and maintenance of allocated plant.
- The coordinator will be required to develop plans for continuous asset improvements to support timely, cost effective, quality maintenance services and asset decisions.
What you'll need to succeed To be successful in this securing this assignment you will have the following;
- An understanding of large scale heavy plant and machinery and associated policies and procedures
- Knowledge of how plant can fail and the appropriate action to return the plant to service.
- Knowledge of the risks associated with plant and the ability to conduct a risk assessment on an item of plant.
- Intermediate skills in MS Word, Excel, SAP
- Build and maintain positive relationships with key stakeholders to facilitate effective contract relationship management and achieve the most appropriate and desirable outcomes for the organisation.
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work within a high-volume environment with set deadlines/time frames.
- Impeccable interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong team and task focus
This role is based on a 38 hour week Monday to Friday and has an excellent hourly rate of pay.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to [email protected] or call Chris Benson on 08 8212 5242.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
SA Licence number : LHS 297508