Fleet & Facilities Management
The primary purpose of the position is to provide effective & efficient facilities management support, manage the fleet of vehicles & the travel booking systems. The role will act as the escalation point for all facilities matters. This is a short term position with an immediate start.
Your responsibilities will incorporate:
- Management of facility maintenance proactively & reactively
- Responsible for managing the work environment such us heating, lighting, air conditioning, toilet facilities, car parking etc.
- Responsible for ensuring adequate security provisions & compliance with fire regulations in accordance with OH&S legislation and company policies
- Liaise with EHS officers of reported safety incidents & support corrective action
- Coordination of travel bookings & accommodation as necessary
- Establish & maintain contracts with external suppliers & service providers relating to cleaning, waste removal, pest control etc.
- Manage & support the vehicle fleet in partnership with the finance department - coordinate registrations, renewals, fuel & e-tags, interstate transport & vehicle audits.
- Coordination of stationary orders & office supplies with a focus on streamlining processes to ensure orders are timely & efficient.
- Review and provide accurate advice with policies, processes, procedures and guidelines for facility and fleet management.
To be considered for this position you will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and/or proven experience in facilities or project management
- Proven ability to liaise with internal departments at all levels, coordinate functions with external service providers & effectively support all facility related operations.
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Strong organizational, time management and problem-solving skills with ability to multi task.
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines.
- Experience using LEASEPLAN
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, especially competent in MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
The role will act as the escalation point for all facilities matters and may require you to work on nights or weekends were urgent matters arise.
For a private and confidential discussion please contact Brooke on 03 8545 7500. Alternatively apply online today.
** Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
By submitting an application you agree to our Privacy and Information Collection Policy located at www.dfp.com.au