Are you an experienced Certificate III or Diploma qualified Educator looking to join a Phenomenal team of exceptional, qualified Early Childhood professionals and be supported and encouraged to excel and further develop your Early Childhood career?
Do you want to be valued and appreciated for your hard work?
Make the move to First Grammar Epping today and make 2021 your best year yet!
The Opportunities on Offer
We are offering an exceptional candidate a Fixed Term, Full Time Assistant Educator role within our fun-loving, supportive team, working 38 hours a week for up to 12 months. You will be a passionate, dedicated professional who strives to build and maintain an outstanding learning environment for our children.
Our beautiful centre includes adventure-filled playgrounds featuring sandpits, natural gardens, vegetable gardens, cubby houses, climbing forts, bike track, and play equipment to engage all the senses.
We cater for 120 children per day between the ages of 6 weeks and five years with opening hours from 6:30am to 6:30pm Monday to Friday.
For more information and photos, please visit our centre's website: https://www.firstgrammar.com.au/childcare-epping/
- You will hold an ACECQA approved Certificate 111 or Diploma Qualification in Children’s Services
- Proven Educator experience within an Early childhood service (working with children 0-5 years)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Successful Applicants must also hold
- A current Working with Children Check
- First Aid certificate
You will also share our commitment and passion for bringing learning to life, inspiring the children in our care to reach their full potential.
With more than 460 early learning centres nationwide, G8 Education has the resources to reward your dedication with generous benefits and opportunities to grow:
- Opportunities to advance your career within G8’s network of 500+ centres
- Access to G8’s Online Learning Lounge with more than 70 hours of professional development
- Exclusive access to The Playground – G8's benefits platform, with access to 350+ retailers
- Sector leading 30% discount off early education and child care fees at any G8 Education Centre for either yourself or a member of your family
- Uniforms provided
- Access to health and wellness programs
How to APPLY
Please click through to the application form.
Please submit all applications online. Successful candidates will be contacted for an initial phone interview.
For a comprehensive list of all our locations and vacancies please visit https://jobs.g8education.edu.au/en/listing/
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety and wellbeing. We have zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our priority and all team members are expected to embrace this shared commitment