Your new company
Your new company are elite professionals in the space of pumps & valves, compressors and fuel management systems. From humble beginnings in 1999, in just over 20 years they have become major supplier nationally and internationally, boasting globally renowned products and solutions.
They offer and provide their world class services to a variety of industries including: Oil and Gas, Petrochemical, Refrigeration, Mineral Processing, Chemical, Food and Beverage, Power and Water Treatment.
Your new role
As Fitter & Turner, you will report to the Workshop Manager & Supervisor(s) on a day-to-day basis working as part of a small team, however have ample opportunity to work autonomously on your own.
Given the range of services your new company offers, your role may not be situated only in the workshop - ideally you are willing to perform installation and site service/repair work when required. Thus, a full driver's licence is paramount for this vacancy.
What you'll need to succeed
- Understanding and experience with complex process pumps and compressors
- Experience in Oil & GAS / Petro Chemical Industries
- Vic Drivers License and a willingness to perform site works
- Able to read technical drawings.
- Able to follow OEM manuals, choose correct parts from a BOM or pump drawing.
- Capable and comfortable working within a small team, which may require to complete tasks outside your normal job description.
- Possess above average communication skills - verbally & written
What you'll get in return
- Permanent full time position in a globally renowned organisation
- Competitive hourly rate
- Opportunity for learning & development in the Fitter & Turner trade
- A role that has variety, challenges and discovery
What you need to do now
If this job is right for you, don't wait - APPLY NOW! You can also direct your most updated resume/CV to [email protected] if you'd prefer.
You are welcome to call Chris on 0490442230 between 8am - 5pm, Monday to Friday only.
LHS 297508 #2521278