Fitter + Turner
Above award rates, PPE supplied, regular overtime, onsite parking, scheduled pay increases Jan 2022 & 2023. Value based organisation.
They are the world's largest manufacturer of oil-free centrifugal chillers. With operations in Australia, Canada, USA, Germany, and China, their revolutionary high efficiency machines are driving rapid growth across key world markets. At the cutting edge of innovation, they are accelerating product development efforts that deliver substantial energy savings for their customers.
We are currently seeking substantial growth within the organisation and as such we are seeking a number of Fitter and Turners (or equivalent) to join our dynamic team in both our day and afternoon shifts. You are responsible for the assembly of chillers and related equipment, including brazing and fit-up. Attention to detail and an ability to work as part of a team are essential.
- Manufacturing and assembly of heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning (HVAC) equipment including brazing and mechanical fit up.
- Contributing to the production of SMARDT products to quality standards.
- Understanding manufacturing drawings and technical specifications to determine job requirements.
- Maintaining a clean, safe, and disciplined work area.
- Other duties as required.
To be considered for these roles you must have:
- Trade qualified Fitter and Turner or equivalent eg: boilermaker, mechanic, refrigeration mechanic - minimum 2 years' experience.
- Have an attention to detail and strong mechanical aptitude.
- Be experienced in the use of a range of hand and power tools.
- Be able to complete tasks to the required specifications within prescribed timeframes, both on your own and as part of a team.
- Be energetic, self-motivated, and initiative driven.
- Align with our values: radical and forward thinking; accountable; fearless; passionate; and customer centric.
This is a great opportunity to join a global company based in the eastern suburbs. All prospective employees must agree to a pre-employment medical and drug/alcohol test and national police history check.
Short listed candidates will be asked to attend an interview with our client.
To apply ensure you meet the minimum selection criteria and submit you up to date resume (in Word format) to be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you.
FINDMEA is a national employment agency with a passionate management team, combining over 40 years of recruitment experience to find the right people. For us, its personal. We see beyond the CV to discover your real potential.